Why build a team?
The truth is, a team, (when it’s built right) will reduce stress and overwhelm and likely
re-ignite the passion for your business.
You’ll have more structure in your business and confidence in your leadership approach.
Is this you and your life currently?
- You feel bogged down, tired of balancing expectations, but don’t want to turn down clients or work either.
- You have a lack of time, all the time!
- You know that juggling everything yourself, is starting to negatively impact your clients
- You’re over not being able to have any downtime or a break
- You’ve tried using contractors or hiring team members before, but you’ve never really felt comfortable managing them – you aren't confident you are doing it the “right” way – and you might still have them, even if they aren’t delivering on expectations
- You hear other business owners describing their “right hand person” and how they couldn’t manage without them – secretly you feel jealous and wonder how on earth they found them.
Once you nail hiring the RIGHT people at the RIGHT time, you and your business will grow, you’ll be able to say YES to more of the profitable opportunities for your business and get your life back again!
Hire Like a Boss is an 8-week online program to help you nail your dream team hires, even if you have no idea where to start. You’ll gain absolute clarity and confidence, on who to hire, when to hire them AND how to hire them. You’ll also develop the secret to success when building a team – YOUR skills – your Leadership skills. These make the difference between a B grade or A grade team.
Hire Like a Boss is different because it is scalable and combines the recruitment, operational and Leadership skills that make up a successful team. You’ll have a process which is aligned with your business, not just some cookie cutter option.
You and your business will be transformed – after learning a simple and repeatable recruitment process and building your Leadership skills – so you can step into your new role as the CEO.
Hire Like a Boss leverages over 15 years of experience from my senior team and operational background, along with my specialist knowledge in communication and leadership skills – believe me when I say I have some serious street cred in these areas, and this course is the only way (apart from working with me 1:1 as a private client) that you get to pick my brains and access all my templates, processes and swipe files.
You’ll be able to:
- Articulate the short, medium and long-term goals for your business
- Be clear and confident about who to hire and why
- Know the right (and wrong) questions to ask in interviews so you uncover what you really need to know about your candidates
- Hire team members who will be 100% committed to your business and aligned with your values and goals
- Step back from those overwhelming 50+ hour weeks where you only work IN your business and finally get time to work ON it
Here's how it works
The 3D Hire Like a Boss Dream Team Framework – 3 Key Phases
What are the goals for your business, what roles are needed for the business to deliver these goals?
This phase leads to you fully UNDERSTAND your business, your vision, your values and your needs. You will have total clarity of where your business is now, where you want it to go and what roles and people you need to get it there. These outcomes will filter through to all your decisions and will build your team and business culture.
the nuts and bolts, the job description, the type of hire (employee or contractor), the job advertisements, the interview questions, the hiring plan.
This is where you will attract and screen for your ideal team members. Develop a hiring plan, knock out killer job descriptions and craft job advertisements that connect with your future dream. You'll learn how to run a revealing interview, leading to confidence in how to say "yes" to the right candidates and "no" to others.
where it all comes together! NOW THEY'VE SAID YES -WHAT'S NEXT? THIS IS WHERE YOU maKE offers with rock solid contracts, onboard and traIN new hires as well as fully stepping into your role of CEO.
You’ll build out your business playbook, including policies to ensure consistency and clear expectations. Along with your superstar onboarding approach, you’ll build a sustainable business. Last but by no means least, you’ll upskill yourself in this phase, so you are set to lead your team with success as a confident and effective CEO.
A look at the modules we'll cover
Over 8-weeks we'll cover 4 modules. We dedicate 2-weeks to each module.
Dreams into Clarity
Develop the foundations for your future growth. Business mission, vision, goals and values. These link to your hiring plan and timelines - crucial for alignment and growth success.
Module 1 Detailed Curriculum
Attract & Screen
Knock out killer job descriptions and advertisements to ensure you attract your ideal "A Team" candidates. Conduct interviews with ease. Find the right people for the right roles at the right time.
Module 2 Detailed Curriculum
Now your ideal candidates have said "yes" - what's next? Craft the perfect first day, and a 90 day plan to get them up to speed and feeling part of the team ASAP. You'll also learn how to set clear performance expectations and hold people to them.
Module 3 Detailed Curriculum
Step Into CEO Mode
Learn how to develop the skills you need to lead your team - it's different to just being responsible for yourself! Leadership skills, communication, partnering in performance and building an amazing culture.
Module 4 Detailed Curriculum
Hire Like a Boss is for you if:
- You are ready to take the next step in your business and know you need support to do it
- You are in growth mode
- You have an open mind and are coachable and willing to follow a process to be successful
- You understand that you need to things differently to achieve your goals, and know that part of that is developing yourself
Hire Like a Boss is NOT for you if:
- You aren’t yet ready to grow your team
- You would rather just outsource all your hiring and have someone else do it all for you
- You don’t want to commit the time to learn the process, be coached, or focus on also elevating your leadership skills
- You don’t have the cashflow to hire a team member yet
Frequently asked questions
(You’re not the only one to ask them)!